Macrium Reflect v5
Making System Recovery Fast and Easy!
Macrium ReflectTM is a complete disaster recovery solution used by businesses and at home worldwide to protect their documents,
data and operating systems.
Using advanced disk imaging technology your entire disk contents, including operating system, documents and data
is securely saved in an easily recoverable backup file.
In the event of system or hard disk failure, images can be quickly recovered to restore your system to the exact
time that the image was created.
Using the latest Windows PE operating system you can be sure of compatibility with your disk controllers
including RAID and Microsoft dynamic volumes.
Using an easy to use graphical user interface you can quickly create and schedule backups and disk image that run
while you continue working on your system.
For more information about Macrium ReflectTM, please contact us at 3576-3000 or send an email to email@example.com.
Features and Benefits
- Live imaging with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service. No need to shut down Windows to create a complete disk image of your system.
- Image, Restore and Clone using simple step by step operations with intuitive wizards.
- Restore to new hardware, using Macrium ReDeployTM to move Windows to a new system or virtual machine, including Windows Server!
- Advanced users can use the VBScript scripting language for complex backup scenarios.
- Restore individual files and folders by creating a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
- You can create full, differential or incremental images to optimize backup speed and disk space requirements.
- Windows PE, which includes the latest Microsoft Windows Recovery Environment for maximum hardware compatibility and effortless restore.
Released on 13-Mar-2014