HP P6000 EVA Disk Array
The Next Generation EVA is Available!
First introduced in 2001, the HP P6000 EVA is the 5th generation technology with an installed base of 100,000 units worldwide. The HP P6000 EVA is an easy to use, capacity enhanced storage system with built-in virtualization allowing you to consolidate disk storage and simplify your IT infrastructure.
| || |
- Supports up to 480TB of capacity with industry standard 2.5” and 3.5” SAS disk drives.
- Improved SAN versatility with connectivity options of FC, iSCSI and FCoE.
- Bulit-in Thin Provisioning Software helps lower capacity requirements and costs.
- Dynamic LUN migration allows you to change RAID type or size without application interruption.
- Logical disk volume up to 32TB with additional features to expand, shrink and snap.
- Updated best practices for Exchange, SAP, SQL, and Oracle solutions.
Figure 1 - HP P6500 and P6300 EVA with 450 and 250 SAS 2.5” hard drives installed in a 42U Rack.
If you are paying increasing maintenance service charges, data centre rentals and electricity bills for your degrading disk arrays, why not take advantage of the new HP P6000 EVA to execute your Green-IT plan to reduce the requirements for rack space, electricity and cooling facility, while improving system performance, capacity and productivity?
For more information about the latest special offers, please contact us at 3576-3000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- √ Virtualized Server Systems
- √ Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- √ Messaging and Collaboration Applications
- √ Business Intelligence and Data Mining Applications
- √ Database Management Systems such as Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server
Released on 1-Dec-2011