Dbvisit Database Replication
Dbvisit Standby and Replicate for Oracle Databases
Dbvisit Standby for Oracle Standard Edition disaster recovery
In today's knowledge economy protecting your critical data is a business imperative. Having a reliable solution in place that mitigates the risk of data loss and ensures a smooth path to recovery is essential to the continued functioning of key areas of your business.
| #1 Alternative to Data Guard |
The 5 top reasons to use Dbvisit Standby:
- Save up to 80% on Oracle® licensing costs.
- Easily manage and create Oracle Standard Edition (SE) standby databases:
Data Guard alternative
- It's simple and hassle free!
- Trusted by DBAs in 1000 companies in over 110 countries
- Elegant fully featured web-based interface plus command line
- Full support for RAC, ASM and OMF
- Automatic creation of standby database to save time
- Designed to make life easy for DBAs and Administrators
Figure 1 – Physical standby database overview
Dbvisit Replicate for real-time Oracle database replication
A comprehensive and flexible software product providing affordable logical replication for organizations using Oracle® databases. It is straightforward to install and configure, and comes with all the tools and utilities you expect for easy management. It is ideal for migration projects, off-loading for performance, feeding department and division applications, and sharing data across the enterprise.
Why Dbvisit Replicate:
| Move data your way! |
- For data upgrade and migration projects, offload reporting, data feeding for departments, divisions and companies:
Different Editions for Different Needs
- Real-time Oracle database replication solution for reporting, migrating and consolidating Oracle to Oracle, MySQL® and Microsoft® SQL Server databases.
Dbvisit Replicate is ideal for migration projects, off-loading for performance, feeding department and division applications, and sharing data across the enterprise.
- Installation: Intuitive wizard driven setup for easy deployment and to save time
- Configurations: Full support for RAC, ASM and OMF; cloud, onpremise, hybrid environments
- Technology: Internal redo log mining, conflict detection and resolution handlers
- Affordable: Three editions to choose from to meet your needs and your budget
- Flexible: Perpetual license or monthly use pricing
- Support: Highly regarded responsive, effective, and caring product support
Figure 2 – Database replication requirements
For more information about Dbvisit Oracle database solutions for disaster recovery and replication, please contact us at 3576-3000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Released on 23-Nov-2015